Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Must touch you.

Star has somehow come to believe that she is only allowed on the bed if she is touching one of us.

Glancing at me to see if I'm "satisfied" with the level of contact.
I am at a loss to explain how she developed this superstition.

"I'm touching! I'm touching!! Don't kick me off!"
If you tell her to get off the bed, she frantically adjusts so that even more of her body is draped over you.

"Noooo! Is the paw not enough??"
"Okay, how 'bout... my whole head!"

11 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Seems reasonable!

tiarara said...

My dog's the same! I tell her off or get off the bed and she would move even closer to me

purplepit said...

Too cute! None of my dogs are bed snugglers.

H Ski said...

Lola is the same way. Those "bully" breeds sure like snuggle.

Sarah Loves to Bake said...

Ahaha Summer is the exact same as well! Definitely a pittie quality!

Kari in Alaska said...

Baily is the same way!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

PoochesForPeace said...

Weird, same phenomenon going on with spuds and shadow! It always amazes me how hard they try to understand our wants!

Keith Andrea said...

.,I like the last photo looks that you really have a great relationship with your dog...cute...

Dog Fence for Any size yard.
Pet Solutions

goReptiles said...

We need more blogs like this that show how good pit bulls won't bite your ears off, but they're more likely to snuggle close

Tara said...

One of my favorite things about pit bulls are how expressive their eyes and faces are! This really summed that up! lol! Hysterical!

CadenceTheSabertooth said...

Yep just like my Chloe. If you try to move her she'll groan and go dead weight.