2 lazy indoor dogs
1 yard of dirt
1 bowl water
Set outdoor temperature to 100+ degrees. Use full sun for even roast.
1. Place dogs and water in dirt. Dogs may run at first. Lazier dogs will settle faster.
2. When dogs have settled, set timer for 15 minutes. Check on dogs every 2 minutes, or leave door partly open.
3. Dogs will turn themselves over and will apply water as needed.
4. If dog begins to whine or bark, check for doneness. Older dogs may be done sooner. How to test for doneness. Your roast dog is done if: voluntarily comes to back door; has a sweaty animal odor; is hot to touch; tongue hangs out.
5. Remove roast dog from yard after 15 minutes or when done. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
6. Allow roast dog to rest until cool.